IGIGI Made-To-Order FAQ
Answers to frequently asked questions about IGIGI Made-To-Order:
- Can I change or modify my order? You can make changes to your order within the first six (6) hours of placing your order. Please contact us immediately with your order number at email@example.com or call us at 877-285-6735.
- Are there any additional charges? No, there are no additional charges for any of the customizations made to your IGIGI Made-To-Order dress. All options are included in the base price.
- If I purchase a Made-To-Order dress and an In-Stock dress, when will my order ship? Because of the time it takes to make Made-To-Order dresses, and the fact that In-Stock styles are readily available, we don’t want you to have to wait to get all of your items. For this reason, IGIGI will typically ship your In-Stock purchase as soon as possible and separately from your Made-To-Order purchase if your shipping address in within the United States. While this is typical policy, we can arrange for items to be shipped together. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange for your In-Stock purchase(s) to be shipped with your Made-To-Order dress(es) when all pieces are ready for shipment.
- How fast can I get my dress? The average time it takes to custom-make your dress is between 14-21 business days. Once your dress has shipped, you will receive tracking information. Delivery times will vary on destination and can take anywhere from 1 day to 10 days to arrive. Please note: Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. There are some exceptions beyond our control and could delay your order being received, such as holidays, weekend delivery, adverse weather, incorrect shipping information entered by customer or the carrier feels the package will be left in an unsafe location.
- Can I get my IGIGI Made-To-Order dress expedited? Yes, you can request to have your order expedited. Once the dress is made, for an additional $50 fee you can request Federal Express (FedEx) overnight delivery in the domestic United States. Please contact us for rates outside of the US. Please note that overnight shipping is based on business days; this means that all orders made on non-business days or past 12:00 PM PST on Fridays will be processed on the next business day when the IGIGI facility is reopened.
- Can I pick another color or print that is not listed? Unfortunately, the prints and colors listed are the only ones that are available at this time. Please check back regularly as we will constantly be adding new colors and prints.
- Can I return my Made-To-Order dress? In the event that you aren’t satisfied with your IGIGI Made-To-Order dress, you can return your unaltered custom dress for a remake per our Love It Guarantee. Once a dress has been altered, it is no longer eligible for a remake.
IGIGI Made-To-Order dresses are only eligible for alterations or remakes. We reserve the right to refuse remake requests in cases where alterations can be done by your local tailor. Please contact us within 7 days of order receipt for further instructions including case verification, the full remake process, and how to acquire a return shipping label. Please note that any item to be returned must be in new, unused, resalable condition, free of stains or scents, and with the original IGIGI tags still attached in the same place as originally sent. Please note that international returns do not qualify for free return shipping.
- Are all styles available to be custom made? At this time only the dresses listed in the Made-To-Order collection are available to be customized.
- Can I cancel my custom dress order? You can cancel your order within the first 24 hours of placing your order. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com with your order number or call us at 877-285-6735. IGIGI Made-To-Order dresses are handmade one at a time, with many moving parts and people involved to ensure that your one-of-a-kind dress is created and delivered per your specifications. After 24 hours, your dress will have been sent to our pattern maker to create the pattern for your customization. If you need to cancel, there will be a 15% cancellation charge deducted from your refund if cancelled within 5 business days. If cancelled within 6-10 business days, then a 30% cancellation charge will be imposed. After that period of time, your order will no longer be eligible for cancellation.
- Where is my IGIGI Made-To-Order dress made? We are located in sunny Los Angeles, California. Your dress will be made at our facility in Downtown Los Angeles. We do not outsource any of this process overseas. All manufacturing is done locally and under ethical working conditions.
- Can I request a customization that is not listed? At this time, the only customization options available are the ones that are listed for each specific product. Not all dresses will have the same customization options as the design patterns of certain dresses will not support those specific customizations.
- Do you need my specific measurements? While we do recommend that you measure yourself properly for the best fit, your specific dress measurements aren’t required. However, we ask for your height so your seamstress knows how long to make the skirt of your custom dress. We also ask that you choose the appropriate size based off our size chart. The sizes offered for Made-To-Order are Sizes 12 through 36. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend you order the next size up to allow for alterations, if necessary.
- Why buy custom? Customization empowers you to create the dress that best suits your specific needs. You aren’t limited to settling for a feature you don’t want. Whether you choose to add sleeves, add length, or update the neckline, you will be designing a dress that is uniquely yours and makes you look and feel your best.
- What if my garment does not fit? We will gladly cover the alteration costs up to 25% of the product price. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the receipt of your order to submit an alteration reimbursement request. Reimbursements require that a copy of your tailor’s receipt be submitted to customer support within 30 days from the receipt of your custom dress order. Please note that IGIGI Made-To-Order dresses cannot be elongated.
On the rare occasion that there is a problem with the fit of your dress that cannot be resolved by a local tailor, please contact email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of your order. Describe your issue as accurately as possible (you will also be asked to send pictures of the garment). A customer support representative will contact you to help verify your case and find a resolution. Please note that once a custom dress has been tailored, it is no longer eligible for a remake.
If your case has been verified by an IGIGI customer support representative and a dress remake is required, please note that due to limited fabric supply, some specific prints or colors may be unavailable to be remade for you. If that is the case, you may be asked to choose another fabric for your replacement dress.
We recommend trying on your garment immediately in order to allow for time to notify our customer support in case alterations or a remake is necessary.
- Why is the color different than what I saw on my device? Screen display options such as resolution and color balance differ depending on what device you are using. Please be advised that colors may slightly vary from what you see on your specific device.
- What customization options do you offer? We have five lengths available for sleeves (sleeveless, cap sleeve, three-quarter sleeve, short sleeve, or bracelet length sleeve), three necklines (scoop neck, surplice, or v-neck) and three skirt lengths (below knee length, midi, or maxi). Not all dresses will have the same customization options as the fundamental designs of certain dresses will not support those specific customizations.